Sunday, April 26, 2015

Testing Begins

Dear Parents,

I wonder if I have been working too hard lately, because now I have a cold.  For that reason, I'll keep the newsletter brief and give you a couple reminders to get everybody through the next few days.

This week will involve 4 days of testing.  I will only see your students three times this week as a result.  Practice log due days will remain unchanged.

We will have an after school rehearsal with Advanced Band on Friday from 2:30-4:30 in preparation for the Spring Trip.  If your student cannot make it, let me know and they can meet with me during lunch to work on music.

I'll be updating in a few days with details about everybody's spring concerts, taking place on the evenings of May 13-14 in the CMS Cafeteria.

By the way, the Jazz Band was outstanding this weekend at the Reno Jazz Festival.  I'll post video and photos once I'm feeling better.

Good luck to all your students who are taking tests this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment